Applications are invited for the funded Change Summer School 2018 in UK. Now in its sixth year, Ogilvy Change are running a behavioural science summer school to offer ten people the chance to work on a live behavior change brief and learn from the team in our South Bank office in London. Ogilvy Change work with some of the world’s leading organisations, applying research in the behavioural sciences to solve business problems, with clients including British Airways, ITV, WRAP UK and National Citizens Service.
During this week-long experience of applying behavioural science to marketing, Summer Schoolers will work on a live behaviour change brief with support from the Ogilvy Change team. Briefs in the past have ranged from getting high-net-worth individuals to donate to animal conservation programmes with Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, reducing harmful disease transmission to orangutans by preventing tourists hugging them for the Sumatran Orangutan Society, and encouraging more girls to take STEM subjects for the WISE Campaign. Across the week there will be seminars to learn how the Ogilvy Group business works by meeting a variety of people throughout the company.
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Ogilvy Change
- South Bank office, London.
- 5 Days
- Monday 23rd to Friday 27th July
Also Visit: Harvard University Crossroads Summer Program
ll Summer Schoolers will be able eligible to be supported with:
- Accommodation: For the first time, Ogilvy will be able to cover 4 nights accommodation at London School of Economics halls of residents at Waterloo. Breakfast is included and more details to follow.
- Travel: Weekly Travelcard for Zone 1-6 to cover within London travel for the week
Successful candidates will be familiar with the behavioural sciences literature and be able to apply this knowledge to creatively solve real-world problems.
Formal qualifications in behavioural science are not required. We welcome applications from all backgrounds; data, design, architecture, creative writing, public policy, communications and much more.
Summer Schoolers must:
- Hold a passion for understanding human decision making and behaviour.
- Be applying behavioural sciences to real-world problems; either at work, at university or at home.
- Be able to attend the Summer School every day between from Monday 23rd to Friday 27th July between 9:30am and 5:30pm at the Ogilvy office in Sea Containers on the South Bank, London.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Also Visit: Nuremberg Summer Academy, Germany
How to Apply:
Down load the application form and fill it carefully. Please email this document in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com.[/alert-announce]
- 19th April, 2018