The University of Warwick is now accepting applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK 20/21. For 2020/21 entry there will be 30 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international applicants. The CIS Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students and one of the best scholarship programs in the UK.
Competition for awards is very high and scholarship offers will be made to those who are able to demonstrate academic excellence and the potential to be an outstanding research student, up to the specified number of awards available.
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK 20/21 Details:
- United Kingdom
- University of Warwick
- Doctoral (PhD)
No. of Scholarships:
- 30 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships
- Full payment of overseas tuition fees (up to £24,010 at 2020/21 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full-time holders in 2020/21)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years for new students; 2.5 years for current Year 1 Ph.D. students
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
How to Apply for UK Scholarships 2020?
In order to be able to apply for a scholarship, you should already have applied to study the course via
the Universal Admissions application system. This is because the funding application takes information
from your study application in order to save you from entering various details a second time. Once your log-in has been generated for the study application, you will then be able to use this for your
- The last date to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK 20/21 at the University of Warwick is 16th Jan 2020 at 23:59.