CERN is now accepting applications for the CERN Technical Studentships 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of the CERN Training program is 4-12 months. The CERN will cover all the cost of the program of the selected students.
One of CERN’s key missions is education. Our professionals very much enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with students who are committed and passionate about their chosen field.
If you are a student looking for practical training in domains related to Electrical or Electronics Engineering, you will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology, contribute and broaden your knowledge in areas as varied as high or low voltage electrical engineering, energy distribution, communication networks, computer systems, signal processing, microelectronics or radio frequency to name but a few.
CERN Technical Studentships 2019 Details:
- 4-12 Months
Popular International Internships 2019, Check out these too:
- International Paid Internship in Canada
- IST Summer Internship in Austria – Fully Funded
- DESY Summer Internship in Germany
This is a fully funded internship in Switzerland. CERN will provide:
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (home.cern/about/member-states).
- You have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) at the time of the next student selection taking place in May 2019.
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- We advise you to opt for the longest period possible to make the most of it and increase your chances of being selected!
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
- The last date to apply for CERN Technical Studentships 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland is 25th March, 2019.
CERN application will be reviewed by a panel of CERN experts who will meet in May 2019.