Applications are now invited for the British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019. The selected future leaders will be traveling to the United Kingdom for 10 days. The fully funded leadership program in the UK will take place from 21 October to 1 November. You don’t need IELTS for this 2019 leadership program but you must be able to speak English.
As a member of Future Leaders Connect, you will travel to the UK for ten days of advanced policy and leadership development programme at leading institutions. You will discuss today’s biggest global challenges in the UK Houses of Parliament, meet inspirational leaders and the Møller Institute, Churchill College, University of Cambridge. Following your time in the UK, you will have worldwide connections, a policy action plan for change and the skills, knowledge, and networks needed to be an influential leader in your country and beyond.
The British Council leadership program is fully funded international leadership program. The costs of travel, accommodation, and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
Your chance to connect to a long-term network of emerging leaders from around the globe, who want to change the world through policymaking.
British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019 Details:
- United Kingdom
- British Council
- 10 Days
Best Leadership Programs 2019, Must Apply!
- EU Young Leaders Programme 2019 in Brussels – Fully Funded
- UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2019 in Seoul, Korea – Fully Funded
- 21 October to 1 November 2019
The British Council Training Program will cover:
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets
- Full Accommodation for 10 Days.
- All type of Meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
- The British Council will provide letters of invitation for participants’ UK visa applications
- You are likely to be in your early to mid-career, aged between 18 and 35 (on Monday 6 May 2019) and already have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- You should be able to passionately explain how you want to make a change in your country and how this links to your vision for global change.
- You should have an understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making.
- You should be willing to engage in this long-term opportunity with the British Council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and be committed to the network.
- Have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- We are looking to find a diverse group of people with different experiences, ideas, and backgrounds. The programme is fully accessible for those with disabilities.
- IELTS is not necessary for this program, but you must be able to speak English.
- Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK, and the USA. Applications from Egypt and the USA are by invitation only.
How to Apply for British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019?
It will take you approximately one hour to complete your online application. You cannot save your application and come back to it at a later date, the whole application must be done at once.
There will be a number of spaces available on the reserves list, this means that if any person is no longer able to participate in the UK programme then the reserve persons will be contacted and invited to take up the place.
Also, Apply for, One Young World Youth Summit [Fully Funded] in London
- The last date to submit your application for the British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019 Free Exchange Programs is 6th May 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 30 June 2019.