Stay at home and enroll now in British Council Free Online Courses 2020. The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn from home from top instructors in the world.
Most of the British Council free courses e offered with an option to learn for free, some premium courses are only offered on a paid-for basis. There is no fee for an option to learn for free and no limit on the number of courses you can take. Anyone with any nationality with age 13 years or older can study on FutureLearn.
The British Council is on the ground in six continents and over 100 countries connecting the best of UK culture with a global audience and providing high-quality English language courses.
All the courses happen online at futurelearn.com. Once a course has started, you will be able to access the course material and study at any time you like. You don’t need to be online at the same time as the lead educator or other students.
Do you know the Yale University is offering Yale University, the USA is now offering a free online course on “The Science of Well-Being” that teaches you how to be happier? Best way to ease your Coronavirus anxiety. Must Enroll in this course.
British Council Free Online Courses 2020 Details:
Online Course By:
- British Council
List of British Council Online Courses & Program:
Currently, the British Council is offering one online program and 17 online courses.
1) British Council Online Program
These online programs are designed for you to explore subjects you’re passionate about, with the opportunity to earn a FutureLearn Award to demonstrate your learning.
This online program of the British Council includes the following four courses.
- IELTS Online Reading Course
- IELTS Online Listening Course
- IELTS Online Speaking Course
- IELTS Online Writing Course
Check Free Online Course on Public Speaking – Enroll Now
2) British Council Online Courses
- Exploring English: Language and Culture
- How to Succeed in the Global Workplace
- Ideas for a Better World: Leading Change Through Policymaking
- Study UK: Prepare to Study and Live in the UK
- Writing Better Emails
- Teaching for Success: Learning and Learners
- Teaching for Success: the Classroom and the World
- Teaching for Success: Lessons and Teaching
- English for the Workplace
- Exploring English: Shakespeare
- Study UK: a Guide for Education Agents
- Migrants and Refugees in Education: A toolkit for teachers
- Teaching English: How to Plan a Great Lesson
- Study UK: Preparing for work
- English in Early Childhood: Language Learning and Development
- Language Assessment in the Classroom
- Understanding Language: Learning and Teaching
Free Online Course Benefits:
- No Enrollment Fee
- Online Course
- No specific time
- Courses from world top institutes.
Check Harvard University Free Online Courses – Verified Courses
Eligibility Criteria for FutureLearn Online Courses:
- Anyone 13 years or older can apply
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions
How to get enrolled in an online course?
1. Find a course
- Pick from 100s of free online courses from top universities.
2. Join the course
- It takes 1 minute to sign up using email or Facebook.
3. Meet new people
- Learn with expert educators and millions of learners worldwide.
- Most of the free courses are self-paced with no deadlines.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.