Call for British Council The Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Visiting Fellowship 2018-19. The Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme provides assistance to mid-career professionals who wish to undertake short visits to the United Kingdom to broaden their professional knowledge, skills and contacts.
The visiting fellowship will enable a Pakistani academic or professional to undertake a short working visit to their host university in the UK, with the aim of broadening their professional knowledge, skills and contacts. The content of a fellowship normally takes the form of professional interaction, study and research.
- United Kingdom
- Charles Wallace Visiting
Fields of Study:
- Eligible disciplines are as follows: Social Sciences, Social Development, humanities, education, arts and creative industries, environmental sciences, and Health Sciences.
Fellow Ship Duration:
- The visiting fellowship may last for between three weeks and three months.
- Award holders will receive a grant of £1,400 per month, and a contribution of £815 towards international travel costs. The award-holders are responsible to make all arrangements in the UK in consultation with their host university
- Candidates must be Pakistani national.
- Candidates must be residing in Pakistan.
- Candidates must be aged between 30 and 50.
- Candidates must have a firm offer (for the period of time applied for) from a UK institution.
- Apply only in the subject areas listed below.
- Applications in other subject areas will not be considered.
- The application deadline for British Council The Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Visiting Fellowship 2018-19 is 30 May 2018.