Beijing Normal University is now accepting applications for its BNU Scholarship from International students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate , masters and PhD degree programme. Beijing Normal University is a public research university located in Beijing, China, with a strong emphasis on basic disciplines of the humanities and sciences. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China.
- Beijing Normal University (BNU)
- Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- Master’s Degree Programmes
- PhD Programmes
Also Visit: Fully Funded Daad Scholarship Programme
- Waives full tuition during the duration of study.
- Provides a living allowance during the duration of study
- Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000 yuan/month
- Master students：RMB 2,500 yuan/month
- Ph. D students：RMB 3,000 yuan/month
- Provides comprehensive insurance.
- The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. （If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of their studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/her scholarship will be terminated.)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
- Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
- Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Ph. D students: have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
For more information about the documents, courses and other requirements please click here
Also Visit: Malaysian International Scholarship
- April 30, 2018