Beijing Sports University is now accepting applications for “Belt and Road” Sports Talent Scholarship Program in China, 2018.
Beijing Sports University is established in 1953 and formerly known as “Central Institute of Physical Education” and “Beijing Institute of Physical Education”. It is a famous university with the glorious history and profound cultural background. It is the only sports college in China that is considered as a University. It offers excellent education through its outstanding teaching and research faculties and has comprehensive training facilities and a gorgeous campus. While it maintains its Chinese characteristics, BSU is a cosmopolitan university with high standards among universities internationally.
- Beijing Sports University
- Undergraduate Progammes
- 4 Years
Fields of Study:
There are 16 Bachelor degree programs, including:
- Physical Education, Sport Training, Social Sport Instruction and Management, Sport Science, Traditional Chinese Sport, Public Affairs Administration, Sport Economics and Management, Journalism, Advertising, Applied Psychology, English, Performance, Dance Performance, Sport Rehabilitation and Health, Leisure Sport, and Teaching Chinese as Second Language.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and a monthly subsidy. It will support 4-year undergraduate program with an extra one-semester Chinese language program.
- 2500RMB/month as living subsidy
- Free accommodation on campus
- Free tuition
- This program is open to South American citizens who are healthy, aged from 18 to 30, and have a certain skill level in football.
- Applicants from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Uruguay will get priority admission. Applicants for undergraduate study must have the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Copy of your passport (photo page),
- Copies of your high school course transcripts and a notarized document in Chinese or English,
- Copy of your high school diploma and a notarized document in Chinese or English.
- First of all you have to fill registration form available on the university website
- Print the registration form and mail it together with the above mentioned required documents to:
Office 6004,Foreign Student Apartment,
Beijing Sport University,
No.48 Xinxi Road, Haidian District,
- Applicants must complete the online application from December 10, 2017 to January 15, 2018 and mail the hard-copy materials prior to January 30, 2018.