Australia Endeavor Scholarships 2019 for Master/MPhil, PhD , Diploma, Research Exchange, Post doctorate and Short Courses in every fields for Fresh Graduates 2019 are now open for applications.
The ELP is the Australian Government’s two-way mobility program for short and long-term study, research and professional development with Australia’s priority partner countries. The ELP supports Australia’s first National Strategy for International Education 2025 (the Strategy). The Strategy sets out a 10-year plan for developing Australia as a global leader in education, training and research, through making transformative partnerships (Pillar 2 of the Strategy), and expanding student, education and training professional and research mobility.
The Endeavour Leadership Program provides opportunities for established and emerging leaders to undertake a global mobility experience within their study, research or professional field.
Endeavour Leaders will have the opportunity to build enduring international networks, strengthen education and research engagement between Australia and priority countries, and enhance Australia’s commercial success and economic prosperity.
No. of Awards:
- The Endeavour Leadership Program is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based mobility program.
- The department is unable to estimate how many Individual Endeavour Leadership Awards there will be for any one country/category in any round. The number of offers varies annually depending upon financial commitments, levels of demand and the number of meritorious applications received for each category.
- While we publish the names of successful applicants, we do not publish application data or success rates as we believe that this is not a true indicator of success given the number and quality of applications varies significantly each year. We would also not like to discourage high calibre applicants from applying.
This is a fully funded Australian Government Scholarship Program. The Endeavour Award will cover:
- All successful Individual Endeavour Leaders will receive: AU$3,000 per month as a stipend (maximum amount of AU$36,000 per calendar year paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis).
- Travel allowance of up to AU$3,000 (with provision to pay up to AU$4,500 under special circumstances)
- Establishment allowance of between AU$2,000 and AU$4,000 (dependent on program duration) health insurance for the full category duration (Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] for international Recipients)
- Travel insurance (excluding during Program for international Recipients)
- Tuition fees: Individual Endeavour Leaders undertaking postgraduate research or vocational education and training will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
- For Masters and PhD degrees at Australian Universities ( Fresh graduates can apply)
- For doing research as a part of their degrees in MS, PhD and Post Doc.(Fresh Candidates can apply)
- Doing Diploma at Australia (Fresh Candidates can apply)
- Professional short courses for experienced people
Please read 2019 Australia Endeavor Scholarships Program Guidelines for more details.
For Individual Endeavour Leaders, both Australian and International Applicants, the following documents may be included with your application: Please note, not all of these documents will be required for all applications.
You must attach supporting documentation to the application form in line with the instructions provided within the form. You should only attach requested documents. We will not consider information in attachments that we do not request.
For Individual Endeavour Leaders, both Australian and International Applicants, the following documents may be included with your application:
Please note, not all of these documents will be required for all applications.
Also check some other International Scholarships:
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarship in UK
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2019
- 15th November, 2018