Are you an English teacher looking for professional development opportunities?
The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
- Funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) at the U.S. Department of State in collaboration with Regional English Language Office (RELO) of the U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively by World Learning
- Integrating Critical Thinking into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting by World Learning
- Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom by Iowa State University
- Teaching English to Young Learners by George Mason University
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers by Arizona State University
- Content Based Instruction by World Learning
- TESOL Methodology by University of Baltimore Maryland County
- Spring 2018 (classes begin April 03, 2018)
- 8 Weeks
No. of Scholarship:
- 14 spots are available under this announcement for English teachers Pakistan
- The scholarship covers tuition fee per participant. These courses are funded by the Bureau of Cultural Affairs at the U.S. Department of State.
- Be an in-service English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2)
- Be a citizen of Pakistan
- Be living in Pakistan for the entire duration of the AE E-Teacher term
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can fill in the e-application on http://bit.ly/2AW8bE3
- January 19, 2018.
If you have any questions, Contact on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +92 300 2008575
Related Online Courses:
Best Free Online Courses from Harvard University