Korean National University of Arts is now receiving applications for the Art Major Asian – AMA Scholarship Program 2019-2019 in South Korea. The objective of the Art Major Asian(AMA) Scholarship Program is to support students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
- South Korea
- Korean National University of Arts
- Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
6 schools of Korea National University of Arts
Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Drama, Film/TV/ Multimedia, Korean Traditional Arts
- Full tuition for undergraduate or graduate programme
- Airfare when entrance and graduation
- Monthly allowance
- Language course
- Basic medical insurance
- Cultural experience
Also Visit: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship Programme Germany
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries can apply for AMA.
- Have graduated or be scheduled to hold a high school/university degree by 28th Feb 2019.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2019 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2019.
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations in travelling abroad.
- Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters. One recommended by the government, ministries, and diplomatic organizations, rector of public educational institution and/or head of government approved organizations could receive additional admission points.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2018 and take Korean language training.
- Applicants who hold TOPIK level 6 and prove reasonable schedule could be exempted by an agreement with AMA manager.
- Specific Qualification, Portfolio and Requirement by each department and major.
Application package should be arranged by the checklist order in the FORM 1.
Each document can be stapled, but do not staple all the documents together.
- Application [Form 1]
- Self-Introduction [Form 2]
- Study Plan [Form 3]
- Personal Medical Assessment [Form 4]
* Medical assessment made within 6 months as of the date of submission only is available.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation [Form 5]
* References signed within 6 months as of the date of submission only are available.
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Appostille.
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
The deadline of the AMA Scholarship Programme is:
- 31st July, 2018