Applications are now open for Allied Bank jobs – Management Trainee Officiers (MTO) Program 2018. ABL jobs 2018 have annouced for both male and female applicants.
This Management Trainee Program is basically for Fresh candidates with No or Little experience. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for Allied Bank Jobs 2018.
Allied Bank Jobs Details:
- Allied Bank Limited
Program and Position:
- Management Trainee Officers (MTOs)
Also Visit and Apply:
- MBA, MBIT, M.Com., Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
- Not more than 27 years as on September 30, 2018.
- Not essentially required but may be preferred.
How to Apply Allied Bank Jobs 2018?
To apply online for Allied bank MTO Program, Click on apply now button.
- The deadline for Allied Bank Jobs 2018 for Management Trainee Officers is 10th September, 2o18.