Alfalah Scholarship Scheme has been providing the scholarship to talented deserving students since 1998. Deserving students having minimum 70 % marks (Matric) and 60 % marks (Inter, DAE and above), minority students 60 % marks (Matric) and 55 % marks (Inter, DAE and above) in their last Board Examination can apply for limited seats for scholarship on prescribed application form from 1st August to 31th Oct 2018 to their concerned regions (Addresses of all the eight regions are given at last page of application form. Applications received after due dates will not be entertained
- Monthly scholarships are offered for deserving talanted students from Intermediate to DAE, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
Students of various levels from intermediate to master/professional level from all the provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for scholarship.
Regular students of:
- Government Institutes
- Registered/Recognized Institutes
- Having more than 70% marks (Matric) and 60% marks (Inter, DAE and above) in last board/university exam. (Minority students with 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE and above) can apply.)
- IDPs and Earthquake affected area.
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship
However following are ineligible:
- PhD, M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies
- AIlama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Studying at Lavish Institutes
- Studying abroad
- Self-Finance Basis
- Sound Financial position
- Receiving scholarship from any other organization or Governmen