Applications are now invited for the Airblue Internship Program 2019. The duration of the Airblue Airline internship is 3 months. The Airblue internship in Pakistan will run from July to September.
The Airblue internships are offered in multiple cities of Pakistan. The internships are offered in the commercial department at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Multan Airport. This year the Airblue Airline is accepting applications for 14 internship positions at different Airports of Pakistan.
Airblue Limited (styled as air blue) is a private Pakistani low-cost airline with its head office on the 12th floor of the Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) Towers in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Airblue Internship Program Details:
- Airblue Airline
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Multan Airport
- 3 Months
- July – September
No. of Internship Positions:
You might be interested in the following international internships/summer programs:
- Fully Funded Summer School 2019 at KAUST in Saudi Arabia
- METI Japan Government Internship Program 2019 – Fully Funded
- Turkish International Internship 2019 – Fully Funded
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command on MS Office
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Age: 20-25 years
How to Apply for Airblue Internship Program 2019?
You can apply for Airblue Jobs through the online application system. Fill all the required fields carefully. Airblue Internship Program
- Deadline is not mentioned on the official website, Please apply as soon as possible.