Applications are invited for World Bank Group (WBG) Africa Fellowship Program 2019. Launched in 2013, the World Bank Group (WBG) Africa Fellowship Program targets young talented African nationals who are completing or recently completed a Ph.D. in an area relevant to the World Bank’s work.
The WBG’s Africa fellows have proven to be valuable resources for their hiring units. They contribute to the work program of their respective units and to the World Bank’s mission. In the process they (i) gain a better understanding of the World Bank’s operations; (ii) access quality data for their research; (iii) interact with and learn from seasoned experts in the field of development.
The application period opens between August and September of each year.
- World Bank Group
- Be a Sub-Saharan national who are recent Ph.D. graduates, or current doctoral students within a year of completing or graduating from a Ph.D. program in all relevant field of development, including, but not limited to economics, education, health, governance, energy, agriculture, infrastructure, demography.
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period
Please prepare the following documents which are required to complete the application:
- Current CV/Resume
- A one Page Summary of Your Dissertation
- Statement of Purpose or Cover Letter (500 Words)
- Sample(s) 0f Original Written Work (Optional)
How to Apply?
Please fill out the form completely to be considered for the World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2019. Register to create a profile or Sign into your existing account to save and retrieve your information before submitting the application
Aslo, check some other opportunities:
- October 05, 2018