Call for applications for ACWAY 4th International Forum 2019 in Baku, Azerbaijan. The fully funded international forum will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan, in July 2019 in partnership with Baku International Multiculturalism Center.
Taking place in conjunction with the Baku International Multiculturalism Summer School, the ACWAY Forum will be an opportunity for the participants to contextualize the concepts of multiculturalism and interfaith harmony into practice.
Participants of the forum will engage in skills-based training and critical dialogue around interfaith action: addressing best practices, challenges, and lessons learned from a global multicultural NGO in the field.
Presentations of multicultural activities implemented by ACWAY fellows, challenges in the interfaith movement, multiculturalism, advocacy, social innovation/entrepreneurship, monitoring and evaluating social activities, financial literacy (effective budgeting and fundraising for nonprofits), program management and many more as well as social and intercultural activities
4th International Forum 2019 Details:
- A Common Word Among the Youth is a global youth movement which brings together young people from a multitude of backgrounds to increase understanding of different cultures and faiths, promote peace and coexistence, develop skills to help local communities and deliver shared solutions in the form of local action
- A 7-day programme jointly organized by the Multiculturalism Centre and ACWAY
Also, Apply for the following International Conferences 2019:
- Commonwealth Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit in London
- Trust Conference in the United Kingdom – Fully Funded
- Future Leaders Connect by British Council in the UK – Fully Funded
- 15th-21st July 2019 (Expected to arrive between 13-14th July and depart on 22nd July)
- This is a fully funded international conference in 2019. All the cost of the selected candidates will be covered by the ACWAY.
Note: You need to pay for the visa fee.
The main objectives of the ACWAY forum:
- Share experiences and examples of how young people can put multiculturalism and interfaith peacebuilding into practice;
- Deliver a skill-based, outcomes-driven program that allows participants to contextualize the course themes into action;
- Provide a platform for dialogue concerning the actual topics of multiculturalism and implementation challenges;
- Develop a growing network of international changemakers who are equipped to deliver multicultural and interfaith activities in their own communities.
- Aged 18-35
- Active in the fields of interfaith/intercultural peacebuilding and/or involvement in a relevant local or international project or organization
- Availability to take part in the whole duration of the project (7 days)
- Commit to delivering and implementing at least 2 activities within 6 months after the Forum (by Feb 2020).
- Good level of English (all the program will be in English – no translation service)
How to Apply for 4th International Forum 2019 in Baku, Azerbaijan?
Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to the online application of international forum 2019. Fill the online application carefully.
- Application deadline is April 20, 2019.
Deadline is April 20, 2019