Are you ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life? International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) is an experiential learning program designed for young people of different corners of the world. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep you diving journey with amazing people around the world.
The series of International Youth Camp has been organized since October 2015. And now, as a trademark event of youth legend, it is organized every August and December as International youth Summer Camp and winter camp. More than 500 young people have already participated in the International Youth Camp to date.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet the needs of everyone.
9th International Youth Camp Nepal Details:
- Youth Legends
Interested in fully-funded international opportunities 2019? Apply Now!
- Harvard University Summer Program 2019 in Dubai
- International Photography Contest 2019 in Doha, Qatar – Fully Funded
Youth Camp Duration:
- 3-4 Days
Youth Camp Dates:
- 19-23 December
Youth Camp Objective:
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- To develop leadership, team building, and entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self-exploration developing a better understanding of self and the world
- To help participants achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being and live a healthy and peaceful life
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture, and spirituality of land of Himalayas, Nepal
Program & Travel Highlights:
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross-cultural friendship, Talent/Skill show
- Workshops on Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Development Goals
- Team Building, Group works, Story sharing, Self Exploration, and Awareness Session, Dance Movement Therapy, Alternate to Violence Program
- Yoga and Meditation
- Travel to various cities, world heritage sites visit, jungle safari, hiking, boating, street food trek, cultural show, interaction with locals
Youth Travel Camp Nepal Benefits:
Youth who go for the international program like this develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned international camp participants.
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue and sustainable development goals. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of different countries
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of the learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long-lasting memories and Global friendship
- 249 USD
Once you apply for the camp, you will be notified about your selection within 2 working days of application submission.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 50 US dollar via PayPal or bank transfer or western union. If the payment method is not available in your country, let us know and our team will cooperate. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival in Nepal.
Apart from participating in our valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
- Food 3 times a day and Shared Accommodation with the same gender
- Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
- World Heritage site visit
- Program Materials and Certificate
- Emergency health check-ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have travel insurance.
- 24 hours of assistance and support from the team
- Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi except for a day where you will stay in a Homestay at the remote village)
- Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in the English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world. (If you are above 35 years or below 16 years and are interested to attend the camp, you can still apply. Because of the interest of people of diverse age group, from 2019, we have saved a few seats for people of that age group too to ensure rich representation and diversity.)
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
How to Apply for International Youth Camp 2019?
Click on the APPLY NOW button to proceed to the online application of international youth winter camp Nepal. Please fill up all the required question.
- Deadline for youth training camp is November 30, 2019.