Call for applications for 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference in Romania. The Asia Europe Foundation will cover all the cost of the selected participants. This international Conference 2019 will take place in Bucharest which is the largest city and capital of Romania. The duration of the fully funded international conference in Romania is 4 Days.
The theme of 7th ASEF Rectors’ Conference and Students’ Forum (ARC7) is education. Established in 2008, the ASEF Rectors’ Conference and Students’ Forum (ARC) is a multi-stakeholder dialogue platform for university leaders, policy makers and student leaders to discuss higher education issues and shape the education landscape in Asia and Europe.
The 7th ASEF Rectors’ Conference and Student’s Forum (ARC7) is co-organised by the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) and the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA), between 11-14 May 2018 in Bucharest, Romania.
7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference Details:
- Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)
- 4 Days
- 11-14 May 2019
The international conference 2018 in Romania is fully funded. The organisers will cover:
- There is no participation fee.
- The organizers will cover Your Accommodation
- Meals for the duration of the conference as indicated in the programme.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/From Your Country.
The Aim of the Conference:
The Theme of the Conference is Education.
- Quality and inclusive education.
- University Governance.
- University-business partnerships. To date, over 650 university leaders representing 226 universities from 51 Asian and European countries have participated in the conferences.
Also check some other amazing conferences:
- Fully Funded Leadership Conference in USA
- Fully Funded Young Ag Summit in Brazil
- Participants Must be from 51 Asian Europe Foundation Countries.
- Pakistan, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam.
- University students from all levels (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral);
- Members and leaders of student associations engaged in academic affairs, student life or sustainability matters;
- Individuals with a strong command of English (verbal and written).
How to Apply for 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference?
- Are you a student engaged in student life and managing student associations? Do you care about a better future for all? Apply to become a part of the ARC7 journey on sustainability and reform the way your institution thinks about the future!
- Click on the Online Application Form Given in Apply Button below. If You have any questions Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application deadline for 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference in Romania is 29th November 2018.