Positive Youth is going to be the great leaders because the 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021 welcomes the youth on the fully-funded leadership program. ASEF works on concrete social activities that would enable Asians and Europeans to exchange their ideas. up to 150 applicants will be selected for the 4th ASEF conference 2021 in Cambodia.
There are 4 areas of the international youth conference 2021 to be focused on. Also, this program includes Human Resources, Finance and Administration, Public Health and Sustainable Development, Communications and Media Department, Culture, Governance, Education, and Economy. All participants will be getting a certificate at the completion of the program.
Leaders from more than 51 countries become part of this international conference each year. Participants along with the mentors would work on official side-events of the summit. Through policy recommendations, ASEM meetings get feed by ASEF projects.
All participants will be advancing collaboration and mutual understanding by creating bi-regional relationships between Europe and Asia. Moreover, all participants will be contributing to the aims of ASEM through their efforts and innovative ideas. Three leadership areas will be in focus including self-leadership skills, societal leadership skills, and team leadership skills.
4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021:
- Asia-Europe Foundation
- 18 to 30 years.
Thematic Areas of 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021:
- Good Health & Wellbeing
- Quality Education
- Decent Work & Economic Growth
- Climate Action
Benefits of 4th ASEF Conference 2021:
- No registration or participation fee.
- Travel Expenses to and from Cambodia.
- Local Transportation
- Issuance of Certificate after completion of the program.
- Participants will be engaged with international mentors.
- Will cover all academic and leadership courses cost.
Eligibility Criteria of 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021:
- A candidate should belong from any of the 51 partner countries of the Asia-Europe Meeting.
- All young professionals, enrolled students, academia professionals, or entrepreneurs are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold good command of written and spoken English.
- A candidate who has been involved in extracurricular activities will be prioritized.
- A candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply for 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2021:
- All candidates who are interested in this opportunity must first check the eligibility criteria.
- By visiting the official website of ASEF, candidates can access the application form.
- In application, the motivational statement will be required.
- Moreover, all candidates will have to mention the experience in any youth leadership program.
- Only 30 min will be required to fill out the application.
- Candidates may save and resume the application.
- All interested candidates may apply before 3 February 2021.