Applications are now invited for the fully funded 4th ASEF Classroom Network Conference in Finland. The 14th ASEF ClassNet Conference will take place from 27-30 November 2018 in Helsinki & Espoo, Finland.
Launched in 1998, the ASEF Classroom Network (ASEF ClassNet) fosters collaborations among secondary and high school teachers and students in Asia and Europe while harnessing the potential and opportunities of technology for education.
To-date, more than 1,400 teachers from 45 ASEM Partner countries have joined the ASEF Classroom Network. In addition, more than 32,000 students have been engaged in 398 school-to-school collaborations since 2001.
- Asia Europe Foundation
- Helsinki & Espoo
- 4 Days
- 27-30 November 2018
- “Gender Equality Reprogramming STEM Education”
- No participation fee. The organisers will cover local transportation, accommodation (3 nights) and meals for the duration of the conference. Request for travel subsidy request will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Why join the conference?
- Meet local, national and international education practitioners and experts from 51 Asian and European countries
- Become part of the creation of new networks between teachers, school leaders, researchers and edutech experts with possible spin-off activities
- Increase knowledge and awareness, reflect and give feedback on methods, good practices theories and policies of gender equality and STEM education
- Discuss the identification and mapping of competences required by educators to promote gender equality, by combating stereotypical biases and promoting gender neutral curriculums.
- Citizen of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) partner countries
- A secondary, vocational or high school teacher or educator, preferably in a STEM subject or with a focus on gender equality
- Proficient English skills (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge in STEM related topics and/or gender equality matters in education
- Keen interest in intercultural exchanges, expansion of networks and school cooperation across Asia and Europe
How to Apply 4th ASEF Classroom Network Conference?
Only online application form will be accepted. The “save and resume” option allows you to come back and fill the form anytime.
Also apply for some other amazing international opportunities:
- International Students Festival in Iran – Fully Funded
- Global Change Leaders 2019 in Canada – Fully Funded
- 2nd International Youth Summit Lahore, Pakistan
- Hansen Summer Institute in USA – Fully Funded
- October 15, 2018