Applications are open for the Fully Funded 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship Program at Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
This is a Full Scholarship program in China. 2019 Chinese government scholarship is now open for International students who want to pursue their Masters or Doctoral Degree from Chinese Universities.
The Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU), established in 1896, is a leading research university in engineering, science, management, medicine, and economics in China. It is the national key university directly administered by the Ministry of Education of China.
XJTU is a key state university that operates under the administration of the Ministry of Education of China, well-known for its highly qualified teaching staff, outstanding students, modern facilities, and its beautiful campus. In order to promote a better understanding and friendship between Chinese and people from other countries, XJTU welcomes international students to apply “Chinese Government Scholarship” for graduate studies.
- Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU)
- Master’s Degree Programs
- PhD Programs
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- PhD: 3 Years
Fields of Study:
Master Programs (study duration 2-3 Years)
Master Program List (Medical Major)
Ph.D. Programs (3 Years):
PhD Program List (Medical Major)
This is a totally free scholarship to study in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 for international students will cover the following Cost of students.
- A waiver of fee for tuition;
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- Monthly living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: CNY 3,000 yuan/month;
- Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 yuan/month;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China..
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must be in good health;
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age,
- Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age;
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship.
All documentation must be complete, true, and correct in either Chinese or English.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(in Chinese or English, downloaded after online application in CSC system).
- XJTU Application Form for International Students (automatically formed after online application in XJTU system)
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners should be completed in English.(The original copy should be kept by the applicant.) The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
The forms with incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal Record
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school.
- Academic transcripts: Applicants should submit the original transcripts in undergraduate or graduate period. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors. If applicant have already contact professor in XJTU, please ask the professor to issue a recommendation letter. Click here to download the pattern
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal: Applicants must submit a written study plan or research proposal in English or Chinese, with a minimum of 800 words for Master degree and 1500 words for Doctoral degree.
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements: Applicants can submit published research papers, award certificates or other documents to prove their achievement and ability in academic research if any.
- Certificate of English Proficiency Level: transcript of IELTS 5.5 and above, TOEFL 80 and above. Other notarized language proficiency certificate is also acceptable.
- Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Level: transcript of HSK 5 180 points and above. Other notarized language proficiency certificate is also acceptable.
- Photocopy of Passport
- Application fee: RMB800 (Only accept bank transfer to our account. Account Information for CNY, Account Information for Foreign Currency).
- The application deadline for 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship Program at Xi’an Jiaotong University is March 15th, 2019