2018 Türkiye Scholarships 3rd round of applications will be received between the dates 16 April – 14 May 2018. The program is for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Universities in Turkey
- Undergraduate level programs
- Post-graduate level programs
Fields of Study:
- Fields of study offered at the participating Turkish Universities.
- Monthly allowance: For undergraduate students: 700 Turkish Lira, for master’s students: 950 Turkish Lira & for Ph.D. Students; 1,400 Turkish Lira
- Students can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in these dormitories can opt for other housing options on their own expenses
- Students do not pay any tuition or university fees
- Students’ health expenses are covered by public health insurance
- Students are subject to a Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language proficiency
- Students are provided with a once time ticket for their first arrival in Turkey and for their departure after completing their study
- The list of countries open for undergraduate applications in the third round are as follows:
- Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, United Arab Emirates, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Algeria, Djibouti, Chad, China, Democratic Republic of Congo Ethiopia, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Palestine, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, East Timor, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, , Haiti, Croatia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jamaica, Cambodia, Cameroon, Montenegro, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Comoros Islands, Congo Republic, Kosovo, Kuwait, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya Mauritania, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Uzbekistan, Palau, Panama, Poland Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Malawi, Mali, Mali, Marshall Islands, Lithuania, Lebanon, Hungary, Madagascar, Macedonia, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Oman, Jordan, Venezuela, Yemen, Greece.
- The list of countries open only for postgraduate ad undergraduate applications in the third round are as follows:
- China, Panama, Taiwan.
- For undergraduate degree candidates must not be older than 21 years of age, for master’s degree 30 years of age & for doctoral degree 35 years of age
- Candidates must be a graduate or able to be graduate at the end of the current academic year
For more information about the eligibility criteria, Please visit official website.
How to Apply:
Application can only be made online through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system.
Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
The deadline of 2018 Türkiye Scholarships is:
- May 14, 2018