Call for applications for 2018 International Conference in USA. This international conference is fully funded. They connect the leaders of today with students like you — the leaders of tomorrow. This year’s theme is “the future of work,” where we will examine disruptions in the workforce and their implications for our generation.
2018 International Conference Details:
- United States of America
- Business Today
Also Read: Fully Funded OpenCon Conference in Canada
- New York City, USA
- 3 days
- November 18, 2018 to November 20, 2018
No. of Participants:
- 150 Participants
The International Conference is an all-expenses-paid opportunity that connects undergraduate students around the world with business executives.
THE FUTURE OF WORK
The future of work is one of the hottest topics in business; publications ranging from McKinsey & Company’s New World of Work podcast to the World Bank’s 2019 Development Report have outlined the relevant questions facing the next generation of industry professionals, including:
- Substantial developments in technology that mark a shift from mechanized assistance to automated replacement
- The changing structure of the workforce, the rise of independent and fissured work, an increase in outsourcing and enhanced globalization, and the growing gig economy
- Stagnation of incomes in economies worldwide and increasing income inequality
Students may apply to both the general application and the writing competition, or either one; they will not be penalized for whichever method they choose.
- Applicants need to be an undergraduate in fall 2018.
- Able to attend all three days of the conference.
How to Apply:
Submit your applications through the online application system.
- 31st July, 2018