Call for applications for 11th Annual Youth Conference 2019 in Qatar. The International Youth Conference in Qatar is fully funded conference and will be held at Hamad Bin Khalifa University – Student Center Education City. The duration of the youth conference 2019 is 3 days and will from 14th to 16th March 2019. The Qatar youth conference will cover flights, accommodation, meals, means, accommodation, meals and transport means related to the conference program only.
The program will aim to attract up to 550 young people between the ages of 16-32 including international participants. The main aim of the 3 days conference is to raise awareness and knowledge as well as build the capacities required to enable young people to take leadership roles in addressing local and international developmental issues of concern to them especially in the area related to the theme of each year’s conference.
Every year the ROTA youth conference intends to create a platform for a larger number of students to learn and engage in ROTA’s youth development program in Qatar. After the success of previous EMPOWERs, we opened the conference to the Region and youth from international countries. The conference addresses a variety of issues related Sustainable Development and will focus this year on Youth : A Catalyst for Peace and Dialogue for Development.
11th Annual Youth Conference in Qatar Details:
- Hammad Bin Khalifa University – Student Center Education City
- 3 Days
- 14th to 16th March 2019
No. of Participants:
This year’s Conference Theme is
- Youth: A Catalyst for Peace and Dialogue for Development
The objective of the ROTAs Annual Youth Conference in Qatar is given below:
- Promote a better understanding of youth leadership, service learning and greater awareness of global issues among 550 youth between the ages of 16-32 in Qatar and the region.
- Provide opportunities for 550 youth to develop their skills, knowledge, and attitudes to take on leadership roles which support ROTA strategies.
- Create a platform for 550 youth to discover their voice and realize their ability to make a positive contribution in society to support Qatar 2030 on youth development.
- Facilitate a forum for the exchange of ideas, projects, and reflections that address local needs and global issues.
- Awareness creation on the EMPOWER theme.
They are offering fully funded scholarship and partial scholarships.
- Full Sponsorship includes: Flight, Accommodation, Meals and Ground Transportation related to the conference programme only.
- Partial Sponsorship includes: Accommodation, Meals and Ground Transportation related to the conference programme only.
Students and Graduates are also applying for these opportunities:
- Google Internships 2019
- 2019 Summer Internships in Japan
- Desy Summer Internships 2019 in Germany
- World Bank Summer Internship 2019
- Hansen Summer Institute 2019 in USA
- For international participants, it is only for 18- 32 years old.
- Please include write your full name as mentioned in the Passport/ID.
- For Visa applications please make sure your passport has more than 8 months validity and include a clear copy of the passport required pages and photo.
- All visas applications will be done through our team. If for any reason you are unable to obtain a visa, your application acceptance will automatically be canceled.
For more information, Please visit the official website.
How to Apply for 11th Annual Youth Conference 2019 in Qatar?
There are separate online registration forms for local and international applicants. Fill it carefully and submit it as soon as possible.
EMPOWER 2019 International Participants
Registration of participants from outside the State of Qatar will commence on 17 December 2018 until 25 January, 2019.
EMPOWER 2019 Local Participants
- The Online Registration form will be open for Local participants starting from the 19th December 2018 till 14th February 2019.